Part of Used：Leaf
Shelf Life：2 Years
SOST provide wild lettuce extract. Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is an annual plant of the daisy family, Asteraceae. It have rich source of vitamin K and vitamin A, and a moderate source of folate and iron. Lettuce appears in many medieval writings, especially as a medicinal herb. Folk medicine has also claimed it as a treatment for pain, rheumatism, tension and nervousness, coughs and insanity.
1. Wild lettuce extracthas the function of treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
2. It has the function of treating muscle , neuralgia, lumbar muscle strain, muscle rheumatism, arthritis;
3. It has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
4. It has the function of treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
5. It has the function of treating bruises, sore swelling.
1. Applied in the food field.
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in the healthcare field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China