Part of Use：Fruit
Appearance：Light Green Powder
Specification：80 - 200 Mesh , Sulforaphane 0.1% - 98%
Sulforaphane Broccoli Powder is extracted from Broccoli. Broccoli is a member of the cabbage family, and is closely related to cauliflower. Its cultivation originated in Italy. Broccolo, its Italian name, means "cabbage sprout." Because of its different components, broccoli providesa range of tastes and textures, from soft and flowery (the floret) to fibrous and crunchy (the stem and stalk). Broccoli contains glucosinolates, phytochemicals which break down tocompounds called indoles and isothiocyanates (such as sulphoraphane). Broccoli also contains the carotenoid, lutein. Broccoli is anexcellent source of the vitamins K, C, and A, as well as folate and fiber. Broccoli is a very goodsource of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
80 - 200 Mesh , Sulforaphane 0.1% - 98%
1. Broccoli Extract Powder can prevent skin cancer when applied directly to the skin.
2. Broccoli Extract Powder could promote lung health.
3. Broccoli Extract Powder Sulforaphane is a long-lasting anti-oxidant and detoxifier, and to contribute to the integrity offcells, promoting the body's immune defense systems for overall health and well being.
4. Broccoli Extract Powder Sulforapane has been shown to be able to restore antioxidant gene expression in human epithelial tissue in which DJ1 has been reduced. DJ1 is a biochemical regulator that stabilizes NRF2, while KEAP1 – another regulator – inhibits NRF2.
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight.
2. Applied in health product field, celery can stable mood and eliminate irritable.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China