Part of Use：Fruit
Pumpkin is a cultivar of the squash plant, most commonly of Cucurbita pepo, that is round, with smooth, slightly ribbed skin and deep yellow to orange coloration. The thick shell contains the seeds and pulp. Some exceptionally large cultivars of squash with similar appearance have also been derived from Cucurbita maxima. Specific cultivars of winter squash derived from other species, including C. argyrosperma, and C. moschata, are also sometimes called "pumpkin". In New Zealand and Australian English, the term "pumpkin" generally refers to the broader category called winter squash elsewhere.
1. Can be used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms.
2. Can help to prevent the prostate disease.
3. Can relax the rest angina, and also can lower the high blood liquid.
4. Can help to moisture the skin, is iof course a nice beauty food for women.
1. Applied in Food field.
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China