Part of Use：Fruit
Shelf Life：2 Years
Okra is a powerhouse of valuable nutrients. Nearly half of which is soluble fiber in the form of gums and pectins. Soluble fiber helps to lower serum cholesterol, reducing the risk of heart disease. The other half is insoluble fiber which helps to keep the intestinal tract healthy decreasing the risk of some forms of cancer, especially colorectal cancer. Nearly 10% of the recommended levels of vitamin B6 and folic acid are also present in a half cup of cooked okra.
Part of use
1. Lower total cholesterol levels, improve digestive health;
2. Improve vision, boost skin health, protect infant health;
3. Prevent certain cancers, strengthen bones, improve cardiovascular health, aid the immune system;
4. L ower blood pressure, and protect heart health.
1. Applied in Pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in Functional food field.
3. Applied in Healthcare products field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China