Cauliflower (scientific name:. Brassica oleracea L. var botrytis L.), also known as broccoli, cauliflower or broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable, for cabbage variants. Broccoli head is white inflorescence, similar to broccoli head. Cauliflower is rich in vitamin B group, C group. These components belong to solubility, dissolution and susceptible to heat loss, it should not be boiled cauliflower cookedat high temperatures, is not suitable for boiling. Original Mediterranean coast, its products organs as white, polymeric shortening, juicy buds, flowers, floral axis, etc. made of curd,is a crude fiber content of less quality fresh, nutritious, delicious flavor, people eating vegetables.
80 - 200 Mesh , Sulforaphane 0.1% - 98%
1. With the function of improving capability of blood scavenging.
2. Having the great effect to prevent and regulate hypertension.
3. With the function of enhancing liver detoxification, improve immunity.
4. With the function of reducing blood sugar and cholesterol.
1. Applied in the food field.
2. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in the cosmetic field.
4. Applied in the healthcare field.