Appearance: Orange Yellow Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Natural carrot extract powder extracted from carrot. Most carrot cultivars are about 88% water, 7% sugar, 1% protein, 1% fibre, 1% ash, and 0.2% fat. The fibre comprises mostly cellulose, with smaller proportions of hemicellulose and lignin. Carrots contain almost no starch. Free sugars in carrot include sucrose, glucose, xylose and fructose. Nitrite and nitrate contents are about 40 and 0.41 milligrams per 100 grams (fresh), respectively. Most of the taste of the vegetable is due to glutamic acid and other free amino acids. Other acids present in trace amounts include succinic acid, α-ketoglutaric acid, lactic acid and glycolic acid; the major phenolic acid is caffeic acid.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Carrot extract powder is recognized to have functions of anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, caducity resistance, etc. And it can improve immunity of AIDS patients.
2. Carrot extract powder is an important pigment and confirmed as nutritious food additive.
3. It can be used as intensifying agent for lipid foods such as margarine salad oil and benne oil to help beta carotene absorption by human body.
4. It contains abundant amino acid, vitamin, natural wet factor, microelement and other bioactive substances. Cosmetics, added with beta carotene present natural and full color and luster and protect skin.
5. It can improve growth rate and flesh quality of animals, reproductivity of cattle, horse and pig, color and luster of red fish and shrimp, and darken color of bird's egg.
1. Applied in medical field.
2. Applied in food additive.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.
4. It can be used as forage additive.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China