Black Beans are a wonderful source of dietary fiber which has been shown to naturally help lower cholesterol. In
addition, the high fiber content in Black Beans helps keep blood sugar
levels from rising too rapidly after a meal, making them a wise choice
for people with diabetes, insulin resistance or hypoglycemia. When
Black Beans are prepared with whole grains such as barley or wild rice, they provide a virtually fat-free, high quality source of
protein. But that's not all.
Recent research also shows that Black Bean Peel Extract Powder are rich in antioxidants as well. Antioxidants destroy free radicals, and when eaten regularly, have been shown to offer protection against heart disease, cancer and aging.
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Enhancing night vision or overall vision.
2. Reducing cancer cell proliferation and inhibiting tumor formation.
3. Cardiovascular disease protection.
4. Aid in the prevention of obesity and diabetes.
5. Capacity to modulate cognitive and motor function to enhance memory.
6. Benefit for pancreatic disorders.
7. Prevention of generation of free radicals and so on.
Black Bean Peel Extract Powder can perform as pharmaceutical raw material for healthcare food, cosmetics.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China