Appearance: Red-Purple to Deep-Purple Powder
Specification: 100 Mesh
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Beets have the highest sugar content of all the vegetables and are becoming popularly used as a sweetening substitute. Beet juice and beet powder are used to flavor carrot, celery, and other vegetable juices, and also to color a variety of foods.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Benefits for skin includes its cleansing action, which helps in eliminating toxins from the body, thereby benefiting the skin too.
2. Lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
3. The juice of beetroot is effective in lowering high blood pressure. It has been observed that the blood pressure dropped after one hour of consuming beetroot juice.
4. Good for cardiovascular health.
5. It contains a compound called 'betaine', which reduces the risk of heart disease, stroke, etc. However, betaine supplements are not recommended.
6. Betaine in beetroot is beneficial for those with hypochlorhydria, a medical condition characterized by low levels of stomach acid.
1. Used for soups, sauces, gravy, stock cubes, flavoring, seasonings, health drinks,flavours,dietary supplements.
2. Improve the blood quality,purify the blood by flushing away fatty deposits.
3. Improving circulation and regulate blood PH balance.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China