White willow bark extract salicin is an alcoholic β-glucoside. Salicin is an anti-inflammatory agent that is produced from willow bark. It is also found in castoreum, which was used as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic. The activity of castoreum has been credited to the accumulation of salicin from willow trees in the beaver's diet, which is transformed to salicylic acid and has an action very similar to aspirin. Salicin is closely related in chemical make-up to aspirin. When consumed, the acetalic etherbridge is broken down.
Salicin15%, 20%, 30%, 98%
Willow Twigs and Bark
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. White willow bark extract can relieve pain and reduce fevers, including headache, back and neck pain, muscle aches, and menstrual cramps.
2. It is a natural alternative to aspirin-one of the most common uses in dietary supplements as an adjunct for weight loss.
3. It has the function of treatment inflammation.
4. It helps to treat scabies, erysipelas, decayed tooth, swelling in the gum.
5. It is effective on dispelling wind-evil, increasing urine, reducing swelling.
6. It has the function of curing rheumatism, blennorrhagia, gonorrhea cloudy urine, epidemic hepatitis.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills.
2. Functional food as capsules or pills.
3. Water-soluble beverages.
4. Health products as capsules or pills.