Bitter melon extract powder, also known as charantia or Karela, comes from a fruit that can treat many diseases. Bitter melon extract is often recommended by doctors for regulating blood sugar levels to prevent or treat diabetes. In addition, recent studies have shown that bitter melon extract may inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells. Other studies have shown that bitter melon extract can also help people infected with HIV.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. High blood sugar, easy to fatigue out of sweat.
2. Diabetic patients and people with complications from diabetes.
3. Improving insulin function and releasability.
4. Can ingest the fat and lower the polysaccharide.
1. Can be used as health products material
2. Can be used as nutritional supplement
3. Can be used in fiber dietary as food supplement
4. Can be used as pharmaceutical material for making capsule, tablets, or softgels and pills.