Synephrine is mainly extracted from a fruit Citrus aurantium. Synephrine is a natural stimulant in the 21st century with no side effects and positive reactions. It is widely used in health care industries such as medicine, food, and beverages.
Part of Use
1. With so many functions to human body, it is anti-oxidant, reducing environmental pollution damage to the body. Also, it can consolidate connective tissue; strengthen skin, bones, teeth and muscles; promote collagen synthesis, help wound healing; accelerate iron and calcium absorption, prevent scurvy.
2. It is used as a dietary supplement designed to support calorie burning (thermogenesis)and resulting weight loss. In pharmaceutical field, Synephrine helps to clean the blood and has been reported to dissolve kidney stones.It is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate and caloric expenditure.
3. In China, bitter orange was used as a tonic and carminative to treat dyspepsia, and in recent years, it has gained popularityas a weight loss supplement, as it has been shown to increase metabolism and burn off fat.
4. Resistant to inflammation and hyper susceptibilit, resistant to bacterium, include epiphyte and bacteria etc.To be compared with other flavone plant, orange flavone has it own unique physiologic functions.
5. In addition, it also can cure capillary fragility and excessive protein permeability, which can be used as hypertension and myocardial infarction drugs.We are committed to the research and production, strict quality management system, advanced equipment and experienced team to ensure the quality of natural raw materials.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China