Appearance:Orange or green powder
1. Fucoxanthin is a natural unique carotenoid specific to several different types of brown seaweed, and is also the first marine algae-derived ingredient with a clinically proven thermogenic effect carotenoid. Metabolic and nutritional studies demonstrated that fucoxanthin promotes fat burning within fat cells and has potent weight loss effect.
2. It can be used for weight loss by reducing the accumulation of fat and other health foods, which is an ideal dietary supplement. It can be used as food coloring agents. It is a xanthophyll, which is a molecule structurally similar to beta-carotene and vitamin A; yet fucoxanthin does not possess vitamin-like activity in the body.
3. Furthermore, it appears to be a promising non-stimulatory fat loss agent but requires time to work about 5-16 weeks, which also possesses other health benefits, such as correcting abnormalities in glucose metabolism in muscle tissue.
4. In addition, we also confirmed its activities to inhibit tyrosinase, inhibit melanin production in melanoma cells, reduce pigmentation on guinea pigs of which skin was exposed to UV ray, and inhibit acne germ-derived lipase.
5. Fucoidan can obviously reduce the content of serum cholesterol and triglyceride. Besides, fucoidan has no such liver and kidney damage, or other side effect.
1. In health food field: added into the dairy, beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, bread, milk and so on;
2. In cosmetic field: a kind of water-soluble polymer natural extracts with sntiphlogistic sterilization effect.
3. In pharmaceutical field: the raw material of new tradition medicine added in kidney products.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China