Resveratrol Antioxidant is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol Antioxidant may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Have antiarrhythmic action and to relieve asthma.
2. Lower blood pressure and relax vascular smooth.
3. The function of drying dampness and kill worms.
4. Expel cold and the wind, to warm the kidney and strengthen the yin.
5. Antifugal and antivirotic.
1. Applied in food field, often used as additives, with distinct fragrance smell, it can promote digestion and increase appetite.
2. Applied in daily necessities field, aslo added into a large amount of oral cleaning products, such as dentifrices, mouthwash and tooth powder.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, the function of inhibition and paralysis to sensory nerve endings, it can be used as counter irritant.