Saffron crocus is arguably the most expensive herb in the world, due to amount of time and energy it takes to harvest. The term saffron actually refers to the dried stigmas and top of the saffron crocus, a type of flower similar to safflower.In traditional Chinese medicine, saffron has a sweet taste and cold properties, and is associated with the Heart and Liver meridians. Its main functions are to invigorate the blood, remove stagnation, clear the meridians and release toxins.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Saffron extract activating blood to promote menstruation.
2. Saffron extract removing blood stasis and alleviating pain.
3. Saffron extract to treat women' s diseases such as amenorrhea, algomenorrhea and lyma.
4. Saffron extract to treat injury from falling down, and swelling and ulcer on the body surface.
1. Nutritional supplements .
2. Health food products.
4. Pharmaceutical products.
5. Skin care Materals.