Quercetin is dissolved in glacial acetic acid, alkaline aqueous solution is yellow, almost insoluble in water, ethanol taste bitter. It can be used as drugs, has a good expectorant, cough effect, and have some asthma. It can also lower blood pressure, enhance capillary resistance, reduce capillary fragility, blood fat, expansion of coronary artery, increase coronary blood flow and so on.
1. Improving blood capillary elastic, Anti-inflammatory;
2. Antioxidation and especially prostatic;
3. Preventing vascular disease;
4. Maintaining vascular resistance.
1. Quercetin is applied in Pharmaceutical field.
2. As an Antioxidants. Mainly used for oil, drinks, cold drinks, meat processing products;
3. A natural dye. Dyes can be used as the medium. For wool and cotton, with the aluminum to give a yellow, olive yellow was used chromium salts, tin salts of an orange, olive green and ferric too. Soaping good, light medium.