Polygonum Cuspidatum Resveratrol is a popular natural remedy and form of alternative medicine said to offer a broad range of health benefits.
It has intracellular antioxidant activity. The anti-diabetic, neuroprotective and anti-adipogenic actions of resveratrol may be mediated via SIRT1 activation. It also exhibits antitumor and phytoestrogenic biological activities. Resveratrol is known to prolong life in many species by mediating several physiological events.
Part of Use
Root and Stem
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can help lower blood pressure.
2. As an antioxidant, it can also decrease LDL cholesterol odixation.
3. A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compound, resveratrol shows promise in protecting brain cells from damage.
4. It can ease joint pain
1. Application in the food field.
2. Applied in the field of daily necessities and added to oral cleaning products in large quantities.
3. In the medical field, it can be used as an anti-stimulant to inhibit and paralyze the sensory nerve endings.