Thinleaf Milkwort Root is the dried root of poly gala tenuifolia Willd. It is a species of the genus Poly gala. In Scandinavia, it was called Freya's hair, but after the introduction of Christianity, it was renamed after the Virgin Mary. According to Classical and Renaissance writers common milkwort was used medicinally as an infusion to increase the flow of a nursing mother's milk. Common milkwort grows on heaths, dunes and grasslands. It is rare, but frequent in patches on calcareous grassland.
Part of Use
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Polygala Extract can used to calm the nerves and eliminate the phlegm.
2. Used for insomnia, amnesia fright.
3. Used for wandering, coughing up phlegm.
4. Used for mature sores swollen drugs, breast swelling and pain.
1. Applied in food field, used as raw materials of tea get good reputation.
2. Applied in health product field , it can be used as the raw materials to enhance the immunity of human body.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be added into capsule to reduce blood sugar.