Appearance: Brownish Red Powder
Specification: 95% OPC
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Pine bark extract is made from the bark of a pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine, whose scientific name is Pinus maritima. The maritime pine is a member of the pineaceae family. Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Scavenges free radical, eliminate speckles.
2. Enhances cardiovascular health.
3. Inhibits growth and formation of certain types of cancer.
4. Improves visual performance in humans.
5. Reduces symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
6. Reduces symptoms in gastric ulcers.
7. Protects cells against drug, chemical and environmental pollutants toxicity.
8. Reduce aging and loss of elasticity in skin.
1. As food additive and raw material of health products, it widely used in the field of food and health products.
2. It widely used in cardiovascular medicine.
3. It can be added into cosmetics in the field of cosmetic.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China