Olive Leaves Extract Powder,25% Oleuropein
Olive leave extract for its anti-oxidant, Olive leaf extractis also added into all kinds of foods as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
Part of Use
Oleuropein 10%-80% ,10:1,20:1
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. Peventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease.
4. Be lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties.
5. Be a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections associated with HIV
6.Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the arteries.
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder
1. Can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food and drug.
2. OHave good solubility in water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance color, has been widely added into the beverage and cosmetics as the functional content.
3. Can be incorporated into a formulation for skin damage either by UV radiation or for assisting with wound healing.