SOST supply Olive Leaves Extract Powder, 25% Oleuropein. Olive leaf is the leaf of the olive tree. Olive leaf extract is well known for its health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in various times and places.The main components of olive leaf extract were cyclododoids and astringent substances. The highest activity was olivine and hydroxytyrosol.It is widely used in health products and cosmetics. Olive leaf extract is highly effective against infectious and malignant microorganisms. Olive leaf extract is also added into all kinds of foods as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Inhibit the growth of various viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and kill them.
2. Protects against colds, flu and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mold problems, bacterial infections and parasites.
3. Remarkable effect against infectious diseases.
4. It is deadly to some cancer cells because of its immune-enhancing properties, which can improve autoimmune disorders
1. It can be made into capsules, tablets, granules and used as health supplements and medicines.
2. It has been widely added to beverages and cosmetics.
3. It can be incorporated into a formula for skin damage or ultraviolet radiation or to assist wound healing.