Olive Leaf Extract for High Blood Pressure
Oleuropein is a chemical compound found in olive leaf from the olive tree (and leaves of privet) together with other closely related compounds.
Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extract oleuropein are now marketed as an antiaging, immunosttimulator and an antibiotic.
1. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, whiten skin.
2. Anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa, etc.
3. Enhance immunity, improve auto-immune disorder.
4. A soothing vascular smooth muscle, the ability to lower blood pressure.
5. Improve human immunity, anti-cancer effect.
1. Can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food and drug.
2. OHave good solubility in water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance color, has been widely added into the beverage and cosmetics as the functional content.
3. Can be incorporated into a formulation for skin damage either by UV radiation or for assisting with wound healing.