Oleuropein is the leaf of the olive leaf. While olive oil is well known for its flavor and health benefits, olive leaf has been used medicinally in various times and places.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries.
2. Improving the auto-immune disorder.
3. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems.
4. Helpful in cancer treatment and prevention.
5. Effective in the treatment of many of the opportunistic infections associated with HIVS.
2. Functional food.
3. Water-soluble beverages.
4. Health products.