Appearance: Green to Brown Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Oleuropein is extracted from the olive leaf. While olive oil is well known for its flavor and health benefits, olive leaf extract has been used medicinally in various times and places. Olive leaf extract is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial ingredient taken orally. So far, the most active compounds identified in olive leaves are olivine, a bitter monosaponin group that is classified as iridoids. Olivopicrin and its hydrolyzed products have special significance in the antibacterial function of olive leaves.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries.
2. Improving the auto-immune disorder.
3. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems.
4. Helpful in cancer treatment and prevention.
5. Effective in the treatment of many of the opportunistic infections associated with HIVS.
2. Functional food.
3. Water-soluble beverages.
4. Health products.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China