Naringin Extract Powder is extracted from pomelo peel. Naringin is the major flavonoid glycoside in grapefruit and gives grapefruit juiceits bitter taste. It is metabolized to the flavanone naringenin in humans. Both naringin and hesperetin, which are the aglycones of naringin and hesperidin, occur naturally in citrus fruits. Naringin exerts a variety of pharmacological effects such as antioxidant activity, blood lipid lowering, anticancer activity, and inhibition of selected drug metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes, including CYP3A4 and CYP1A2, which may result in drug interactions in vivo. Ingestion of naringin and related flavonoids can also affect the intestinal absorption of certain drugs, leading to either an increase or decrease in circulating drug level.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Have the function of anti-inflammatory,analgesic, anti-virus, antibacterial and inhibiting aldose reductase.
2. Have the function of lowering blood cholesterol, reducing thrombosis, improving local micro-circulation and nutrient supply, it can prevent and control cerebrovascular diseases effectively.
3. Have the function of expectorant and antitussive, it shows good effect on treating elderly patients with chronic cough.
4. Have the function of antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-radiation, sterilizing, anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and emollient.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.