Minoxidil for Hair Loss
Minoxidil for hair loss
Minoxidil was the first drug approved by the FDA for the treatment of androgenetic alopecia (hair loss). Before that, minoxidil had been used as vasodilator drug prescribed as oral tablet to treat high blood pressure, with side effects that included hair growth and reversal of male baldness. Minoxidil is widely used for the treatment of hair loss.
Product name: minoxidil
Appearance: White powder
1. Promote hair regrowth. Make you more confident.
2. Slow or stop hair loss. Make you more confident.
3. Treat high blood pressure.
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the Cosmetic field.
3. Applied in the healthcare field.