Appearance: Orange Yellow Powder
Specification: Lutein Zeaxanthin 5%-90%
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
SOST provide marigold extract lutein zeaxanthin. Lutein from marigold Asteraceae Tagetes plants raised in a pigment widely used in food additives, also used as a medicinal pigment. Lutein is a widely found in vegetables, flowers, fruits and other plants in the natural material, living in "Class carrot category of" family matter, now known to exist in nature, more than 600 types of carotenoids, only about 20 species exist in the person's blood and tissues.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Lutein can lower the risk of age related vision loss, which causes gradual loss of central vision.
2. Lutein probably acts by preventing oxidative damage of the retina cells.
3. Lutein is concentrated in the central part of the retina, called the macula. In the macula are yellow pigments which protect the retina from damage of the photo-oxidative affect of blue light.
4. Lutein can also reduce the risk for artery diseases.
5. Lutein also reduces the oxidation of LDL cholesterol thereby reducing the risk of artery clogging.
6. Lutein can also reduce the risk of skin cancer and sunburn. Under influence of sunlight, free radicals are formed inside the skin.
1. Applied in food field, it is used as a kind of natural colorant, which can add color for goods.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China