Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antidiabetic, anti-hypotensive, and protective of the liver. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has also been found to inhibit platelet aggregation, and to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.
Polysaccharide 10%-90%, Triterpene 1%-10%
Part of Use
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Enhance immunoregulation, promotes metabolism.
2. Ganoderma lucidum extract can prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin care.
3. Used to removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep.
4. Anti-tumor and anti radiation, inhibit tumor growth,prevent postoperative recurrence.
5. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide will protect liver and enhance detoxification, improving liver function and repairing of liver tissue injury.
6. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood sugar and cholesterol.
1. It is used for treatment of general fatigue and weakness, asthma, insomnia, and cough.
2. It is reputed as the elixir of life since ancient times, and is a rare and traditional chinese medicine in china.
3. It can also preserve the vigour, strengthen the physique, have a rosy complexion, anti-senile. Prolong life, curing the consumptive disease.