Emblica Officinalis Extract
* The emblica have the function of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, improving eyesight, as it is a strong anti-oxidant; strengthening the liver by ridding the body of harmful toxins; promoting hair growth and hair pigmentation; increasing immunity, balancing stomach acids and boosting metabolism.
* Main applications are in pharmaceutical field, health care products field and food and beverage field. Traditionally, this ingredient was thought to have cooling, astringent and drying properties, and was used to stimulate hair growth by nourishing the hair and scalp and even preventing prematurely graying hair.
* More recent studies have found demonstrated, it is thought to contain very high amounts of Vitamin C, or Ascorbic Acid, a powerful antioxidant known to reduce wrinkles, suppress pigmentation, and help skin retain its natural moisture.
* Actually, all parts of the plant are used in the herbal preparations, including the fruit, seed, leaves, root, bark and flowers. Various plant parts show antidiabetic, hypolipidemic, antibacterial, antioxidant, antiulcerogenic, hepatoprotective, gastroprotective, and chemopreventive properties.
* This extract has role as an antioxidant, in ulcer prevention, for people with diabetes, for mental and memory effects, and its anti-inflammatory benefits.
It has very good function to loose weight and lower fat.
It has very effect to whiten skin and antiaging.
It may protect liver detoxification and cure chronic hepatitis.
It may cure hypertension, obesity, hyperlipidemia and edema.
Product name: Phyllanthus emblica extract
Extracted part :Fruit
Specifications :1-30% flavone,10:1,20:1
Appearance: Brown yellow fine powder