Ripening in autumn, the berries are harvested by hand after climbing to upper branches bearing the fruits. The taste of Indian emblic is sour, bitter and astringent, and it is quite fibrous.
1. Strengthens the liver by ridding the body of harmful toxins.
2. Improves eyesight, as it is a strong anti-oxidant.
3. Strengthens hair roots and prevents premature greying of hair.
4. Have the ability to regulate melanin production in the skin, reducing age spots and preventing photoaging and sun damage.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health care products field;
3. Applied in food and beverage field.