Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 4%-7% Polyphenols, 1%-4% Chicoric Acid
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Echinacea Extract Powder is extracted from the echinacea purpurea plant. Echinacea is a wild flower of the compositae family, named after its flower head resembles a pine cone. Its shape is somewhat similar to ordinary chrysanthemums, with larger flowers, bright colors and beautiful appearance. Echinacea extract powder has very high medicinal value. It is currently a herbal medicine mainly used to treat colds, coughs, upper respiratory tract infections and other diseases.
4%-7% Polyphenols, 1%-4% Chicoric Acid
Polyphenols, Chicoric Acid
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can help body fight bacteria and viruses.
2. It can treat colds, coughs, upper respiratory tract infections and other diseases.
3. It can be used as a mild analgesic to relieve symptoms.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used as tinctures, tablets, capsules, and ointments.
2. Applied in cosmetic field.
3. As a food additive, it is widely used in the food industry.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China