Dihydromyricetin DHM Extract
Vine tea is one of a rare plant. Botanical name is ampelopsis grossedentata, which is one kind of typical tea plant. "Chinese Herbal Medicine Collection" wrote that the vine tea (Teng Cha )has a glycol flavor, the nature is cool;
It can alleviate fevers, dis-intoxicate, cure rheumatism, strengthen physique, diuresis, and many other functions. The vine tea (Teng Cha) contains rich flvones, amino acids, vitamins; Proteins and essential trace element, in which the content of total flavones, and Dihydromyricetin elements are especially high.
1. The function of clearing the free radical in body and antioxidation: The Dihydromyricetin DHM Extract can effectively level down the lipid peroxidation. It can prevent the oxidative damage of antioxidase in body caused by the free radical. Then it can improve the oxidation resistance of the human body.
2. The function of antibiotic action: The Dihydromyricetin DHM Extract has the strong inhibitory action of staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis. It also has inhibitory action of Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, penicillium and Alternaria. Dihydromyricetin has the inhibitory action of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus(S. aureus) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
3. The function of protecting the Liver: Dihydromyricetin has the strong inhibitory action of the rise of ALT and AST in the blood Serum. It can low the total bilirubin in the blood serum. So it has the strong action of lowering the amino transferase and jaundice. The vine tea extract can restrain the liver fibrosis in the rat.
4. The function of reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat: Dihydromyricetin can reduce the blood fat levels in the mouse. It can decrease the damage to liver cells caused by the high blood fat levels and improve the antioxidation ability. At the same time, it can lower the levels of high blood sugar.
5.The function of anti-inflammation: It can effectively restrain the mouse pinna swelling caused by xylene. It can also restrain the writhing response in the mouse caused by acetic acid.
1. Applied in Food field;
2. Applied in Pharmaceutical field;
3. Applied in Cosmetic field.