Astragalus Root Extract Cycloastragenol
Astragalus root extract cycloastragenol extracted from astragalus. It (astragalus) is a plant native to Asia, considered to be one of the most important herbs in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is used for the common cold, upper respiratory infections, allergies, fibromyalgia, anemia, HIV/AIDS and to strengthen and regulate the immune system. It also relieves chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), kidney disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Astragalus can be used as a general tonic, to protect the liver and to fight bacteria and viruses. It is often combined with other herbs, for example, in combination with ligustrum lucidum (glossy privet), astragalus is used orally for treating breast cancer, cervical cancer, and lung cancer.
Part of Use
Astragaloside 0.2%-98%, APS 10%-60%, Cycloastragenol 5%
1. Astragalus root extract cycloastragenol has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses, includingphysical, mental, or emotional stress.
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals.
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections.
5. It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity,
2. Benefitting spleen and kidney and treating impotence, it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.