Baicalin is a flavone found in Scutellaria. It has significant biological activity, has antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-spasm and other effects, and also has function on inhibition of cancer cell proliferation. Baicalin powder can anti-oxidant and inhibit the formation of melanin, so it can be used both in pharmaceutical and cosmetic fields.
1. Baicalin is used for the treatment of paralysis after cerebrovascular disease.
2. Baicalin has an antioxidant effect and can inhibit the formation of melanin.
3. Baicalin can reduce cerebrovascular resistance, improve blood circulation, and has anti-platelet aggregation effect.
4. Baicalin has antibacterial, diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-spasm, and physiological effects.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field: as the raw material of heat-clearing, anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling drugs.
2. Applied in cosmetic field: it is a good functional cosmetic raw material.
3. Applied in healthcare field.