Saw palmetto, is the sole species currently classified in the genus Serenoa. Saw Palmetto Standardized Extract is rich in fatty acids and phytosterols. It has been known by a number of synonyms, including Sabal serrulatum, under which name it still often appearin alternative medicine.
25% to 45% Fatty Acid
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues.
2. Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk.
3. Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting.
4. Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells.
5. Lower cholesterol.
6. Treat urinary tract infections.
1. Widely used for BPH treatment.
2. Widely used in field of health product.
3. Widely used in cosmetics industry.