Saw Palmetto Extract Oil With Halal
Serenoa repens, commonly known as saw palmetto, is the sole species currently classified in the genus Serenoa. It has been known by a number of synonyms, including Sabal serrulatum, under which name it still often appears in alternative medicine. It is a small palm, growing to a maximum height of around 7–10 ft (2–3 m). Its trunk is sprawling, and it grows in clumps or dense thickets in sandy coastal lands or as undergrowth in pine woods or hardwood hammocks. Erect stems or trunks are rarely produced but are found in some populations. It is endemic to the southeastern United States, most commonly along the Atlantic and Gulf Coastal plains, but also as far inland as southern Arkansas.
Part of Use
1. Treat urinary tract infections.
2. Prevent and relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
3. Calm the irritated and overactive bladder occasionally associated with bedwetting.
4. Reduce hormonal damage to prostate cells, possibly reducing the future risk of developing
5. Maintain healthy blood vessels, nerves and tissues.
6. Lower cholesterol.
7. Tonic and Expectorant for mucous membranes (particularly the bronchial passages).
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the Health product field.
3. Applied in the Food field.