Part of Use：Root
Active Ingredient：Puerarin, Isoflavones
Specification：Puerarin 40%-98%, Pueraria Isoflavones 40%
Shelf Life：2 Years
Pueraria Capsules Powder extracted from pueraria, That has been known for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine as Ge Gen. The first written mention of the plant as a medicine is in the ancient herbal text of Shen Nong (about A.D.100). In traditional Chinese medicine pueraria is used in prescriptions for the treatment of thirst, headache, and stiff neck with pain due to high blood pressure. Puerarin is also recommended for allergies, migraine headaches, inadequate measles eruptions in children, and diarrhea.Puerarin is also usedin modern Chinese medicine as a treatment for angina pectoris.
Part of Use
Puerarin 40%-98%, Pueraria Isoflavones 40%
1. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell.
2. Strengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell.
3. Taking protective effects to the nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure.
4. Protecting the deformability of erythrocyte, increasing the function of hematopoietic system.
1. Applied in cosmetic field, purearia mirifica extract puerarin powder used to make the skin smooth and elastic.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, purearia mirifica extract puerarin powder used as raw materials to regulate blood sugar level and reduce blood pressure.
3. Applied in health food industry, purearia mirifica extract puerarin powder as raw materials can breast enhancement, increase skin luster, keep women youth and beautifulenhance, human immunity.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China