The main active component of Persimmon leaf extract is fruit acid, which is extracted from Persimmon leaf. Persimmon leaf extract Persimmon leaf acid is not a single chemical component. In addition to oleanolic acid and ergic acid, it also contains other flavonoids and triterpenoids. Persimmon leaf extract persimmon leaf acid is mainly used in the cosmetics industry, its main role is to remove spots and whiten, and its acidity is relatively weak, will not cause allergic burns and other adverse reactions.
5:1 10:1 20:1
Part of Used
Natural VC, Rutin, Choline, Flavonoid Glycosides
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Circulation improvement.
2. Antioxidant properties.
3. Free radical scavenging capability.
4. Anti-aging properties.
5. Dementia, Alzheimer's disease and memory improvement.
6. PMS symptoms improvement.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in healthcare product field.