Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted and purified from a Japanese food called Natto. Natto is a food made from fermented soybeans that has been eaten in Japan for many years. Natto is produced by fermentation by adding the bacterium Bacillus natto, a beneficial bacteria, to boiled soybeans. The resulting nattokinase enzyme is produced when the bacterium acts on the soybeans. While other soy foods contain enzymes, it is only the natto preparation that contains the specific nattokinase enzyme.
Part of Use
2000Fu; 5000Fu; 10000Fu; 20000Fu
Mainly Functions thrombolysis, reduce blood, blood fat etc.
1. Nattokinase remains active in the body for 8 to 12 hours. It not only dissolves existing blood clots, but prevents blood coagulation as well and may be a valuable precautionary measure in the prevention of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which is associated increasingly with long-haul travel. However, research has yet to confirm it.
2. In addition to its anticlotting factors, Nattokinase has been found to reduce blood pressure. It contains substances that inhibit a naturally-occurring enzyme that causes blood vessels to narrow and blood pressure to rise.
3. Nattokinase is one of several enzymes related to your circulation. Fibrin, the enzyme that causes blood clotting, is usually broken down by anotherenzyme, plasmin, which aids normal platelet aggregation and circulation. But plasmin production declines with age.
4. Nattokinase helps by facilitating blood flow the same way plasmin does, and also supports your body's natural production of plasmin.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills.
2. Functional food as capsules or pills.
3. Water-soluble beverages.
4. Health products as capsules or pills.