SOST provide mucuna pruriens L-dopa extract. L-dopamine is a naturally occurring dietary supplement and psychoactive drug that is found in certain foods and herbs and is synthesized from l-tyrosine in the body and brain of mammals. L-DOPA is the precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline collectively known as catecholamines. L-dopa is also used in the clinical treatment of parkinson's disease and dopamine-responsive dystonia.
Part of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Levodopa can also be used as dietary supplements.
2. Mucuna pruriens l dopa extract also used as a component in marine adhesives used by pelagic life.
3. Levodopa can promote muscle growth, loss weight,and increased bone density and reversal of osteoporosis.
4. Increase bone density and reversal of osteoporosis, increase muscle strength, enhance libido and sexual performance.
5. In clinical use, levodopa is administered in the management of parkinson's disease and dopa-responsive dystonia.
6. For essential tremor and paralysis paralysis agitans syndrome of nondrug immunogenicity, and in better light, severe, or the elderly poor.
7. Treat parkinsonism and pakinsonism syndrome, hepatic coma, hub functions to improve the patient awake, symptom improvement.
8. Levodopa is antiparalysis agitans. Through the bloodbrain barrier into the brain tissue, but by the decarboxylation of levodopa decarboxylase into dopamine, play a role.
9. Levodopa is used for essential tremor and paralysis paralysis agitans syndrome of non drug immunogenicity, and in better light, severe, or the elderly poor.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical feild.
2. Applied in functional food feild.
3. Applied in health products feild.