Melatonin is a hormone secreted by the pineal gland in the brain that helps regulate other hormones and maintains the body's circadian rhythm. The circadian rhythm is an internal 24-hour time-keeping system that plays a critical role in determining when we fall asleep and when we wake up. Darkness stimulates the production of melatonin while light suppresses its activity.
Normally, melatonin levels begin to rise in the mid- to late evening, remain high for most of the night, and then drop in the early morning hours. Light affects how much melatonin your body produces. During the shorter days of the winter months, your body may produce melatonin either earlier or later in the day than usual. This change can lead to symptoms of seasonal affective disorder (SAD), or winter depression.
1. Melatonin can effectively improve sleep quality.
2. Melatonin can improve the functional status of the whole body.
3. Melatonin can improve human immunity, prevent depression, Alzheimer's syndrome, cataracts, for the treatment of glaucoma also had a marked effect.
4. Melatonin can increase the body's immune system, auxiliary cancer, enhance physical fitness.
1. Melatonin powder is naturally produced in the body in response to the perception of light,
2. Melatonin powder has been used to ease insomnia, combat jet lag, protect cells from free-radical damage, boost the immune system, prevent cancer, and extend life.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China