Part of Use：Root
Appearance：Brown Yellow Or White Powder
Glycyrrhizic acid is the most important active component in Licorice Root Powder. Glycyrrhizic acid and its series products have inhibitory effect on sarcoma, papilloma virus, cancer cell growth, inhibition of AIDS rate is as high as 90%, there is a strong increase in the body's immune function, food additives and flavors and base material is also very good.
Licorice root extract powder is a medicinal ingredient extracted from licorice. Licorice extract usually contains: glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice, licorice flavonoids, the latter than sandalwood, prickly ash, quercetin and so on. Yellow to brownish yellow powder. Spleen qi, detoxification, cough expectorant, relieving pain, reconcile the various drugs efficacy. For the treatment of the spleen and stomach weakness, fatigue, palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, phlegm, abdominal pain and other symptoms of limbs spasm.
1. It can be used as sweetener, flavoring agent and flavoring agent.
2. It has a remarkable effect of nourishing and developing hair, and can be used as an additive in hair nutrition products and skin care products.
3. It in skin care products can enhance the efficacy of other active substances in sun protection, whitening, antipruritic, conditioning and scarring.
1. As a sweetener, it is used in food industry.
2. As raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating, it is used in medicine field.
3. Licorice root powder for health product is benefiting stomach, it is widely used in health industry.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China