Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Specification: 10:1, 20:1
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
Lemon Balm Leaf Extract Powder comes from the lemon balm plant.
Lemon Balm Leaf Extract Powder was applied to sores and flesh wounds or prescribed for fevers and headaches. In traditional use, lemon balm powder has been provide a slight calming effect. It can relieve the summer heat, promote appetite, and has analgesic, recuperating respiratory diseases and other effects.
Flavone 3%, Rosmarinic Acid
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Lemon balm leaves extract is widely used for flavoring.
2. Lemon balm leaves extract is used for promoting sleep and improving appetite.
3. Lemon balm leaves extract is frequently used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness.
4. It is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate.
1. Applied in cosmetics field.
2. Applied in foods and beverages.
3. Applied in healthcare product field.
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China