Lemon Balm Leaf Extract Powder
Lemon Balm leaf Extract Powder
Lemon balm ,melissa (melissa officinalis), balm,common balm,or balm mint, is a perennial herbaceous plant in the mint familyLamiaceae and native to south-central Europe, Iran, and Central Asia, but now naturalized in the Americas and elsewhere.
Lemon Balm leaf can relieve the summer heat, promote appetite, and has analgesic, recuperating respiratory diseases and other effects.
|Part of Use||Leaf|
|Specification||10:1, 20:1, Flavone 3%, Rosmarinic Acid|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow Powder|
1. Lemon balm leaves extract is widely used for flavoring.
2. Lemon balm leaves extract is used for promoting sleep and improving appetite.
3. Lemon balm leaves extract is frequently used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness.
4. It is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate.
1. Applied in cosmetics field.
2. Applied in foods and beverages.
3. Applied in health care product field.
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field.