Appearance: Light Yellow Powder or Brown Yellow Powder
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Stock: In Stock
Kava is found on South Pacific islands. Islanders have used kava as medicine and in ceremonies for centuries. Kava has a calming effect, producing brain wave changes similar to changes that occur with calming medicines. Kava also can prevent convulsions and relax muscles. Although kava is not addictive, its effect may decrease with use. Traditionally prepared as a tea, kava root is also available as a dietary supplement in powder and tincture (extract in alcohol) forms.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Kava extract powder is usd to relieves mild to moderate depression.
2. Relieves insomnia and promotes sleep.
3. Mental support kava extract.
4. Analgesic and spasmolytic Effects.
5. Neuroprotective kava extract.
6. Antimitotic kava extract.
1. To remove tension and stress.
2. To cure worry and losing sleep.
3. To ease muscular tone.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China