Instant Green Tea Extract Powder
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated in China, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become relatively widespread in the West where black tea has been the traditionally consumed tea.
Tea Polyphenol 30%, 95%, 98%; Catechins 60%-80%, EGCG 50%
Brown Yellow Powder
1. Green tea extract have the function of scavenging free radicals ,antioxidant capacity.
2. Green tea extract have the function of resistancing high blood fat.
3. Green tea extract have function of preventing atherosclerosis.
4. Green tea extract have the function of anti-radiation.
5. Green tea extract have the function of preventing liver disease.
6. Green tea extract have the function of improving immunity.
1. Applied in the Pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in the Functional food field.
3. Applied in the Health products field.
4. Applied in the Cosmetic field.