Part of Use：Whole Herb
Appearance：Light Yellow Powder
Gynostemma pentaphyllum, also called jiaogulan, literally "stranded blue plant", is a dioecious, herbaceous climbing vine of the family Cucurbitaceae (cucumber or gourd family) indigenous to the southern reaches of China, northern Vietnam, southern Korea, and Japan.
Gynostemma pentaphyllum is best known as an herbal medicine reputed to have powerful antioxidant and adaptogenic effects purported to increase longevity. Pharmacological research has indicated a number of therapeutic qualities of jiaogulan, such as lowering cholesterol and high blood pressure, and strengthening immunity.
1. Heart: Gynostemma oxygen free radicals can. To the heart from damage.
2. Vascular: Gynostemma water extract, can aortic smooth muscle relaxation, lower blood pressure, increased coronary and cerebral blood flow.
3. Brain: cerebral ischemia Gynostemma has a good protective effect, could significantly increase thebrain cells to acute hypoxia tolerance.
4. Has strong anti atherosclerosis, lipid lowering effect, the current development of new drugs have this effect and more.
5.Enhance the capacity of the body immunity, anti-aging.
1. Gynostemma extract can anti tumor function.
2. Gynostemma extract can reduce blood fat, help regulate blood pressure.
3. Gynostemma extract can fight against senium.
4. Gynostemma extract can enhance immune function.
5. Gynostemma extract can support adrenal function.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China