Gingerol ginger extract powder is extracted from ginger. Ginger is the underground rhizome of the ginger plant with a firm, striated texture. The flesh of the ginger rhizome can be yellow, white or red in color, depending upon the variety. It is covered with a brownish skin that may either be thick or thin, depending upon whether the plant was harvested when it was mature or young. Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
5%, 10%, 10:1, 5:1
1. Gingerol ginger extract powder can anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals.
2. With the function of perspiration, and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other symptoms.
3. Promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach.
4. Anti-bacterial, ease the headache, dizziness, nausea and other symptoms.
1. Applied in food field, as the raw material of food, not only nutritious and good for stomach, but aslo have the function of detoxication.
2. Applied in pharmaveutical field, promoting blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckleless and wrinkleless.