Part of Use：Fruit
Appearance：Dark Purple Powder
Elderberry Extract Powder is derived from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder. As a part of a long tradition of herbal remedies and traditional folk medicines, the Black Elder tree is called "the medicine chest of the common people" and its flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and even roots have all been used for their healing properties for centuries.Elderberry Extract is used for its antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, to improve vision, to boost the immune system, to improve heart health and for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections and tonsilitis.
Part of Use
Anthocyanidins1%-25%, Anthocyanins1%-25%, Polyphenols1%-30%
1. Elderberry extract used to prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
2. Elderberry extract has long been used to boost the immune system.
3. Elderberry extract has the usage of quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging.
4. Elderberry extract with a treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Elderberry extract owns a treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
6. Elderberry extract will protect and regenerate retinal purple, and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
2. Applied in functional food and food additive.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China