Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Certificate: EU Organic/FDA/ISO/Kosher/Halal
Shelf life: 2 Years
Stock: In Stock
As an important flavonoid, dihydroquercetin powder is found in many plants, and its content is high in larch, especially Douglas fir. Dihydroquercetin has also been found in fruits in recent years, especially grapes, oranges and grapefruits. Nowadays, dihydro quercetin has anti-tumor, antioxidant, radiation resistance, disease resistance, resistance to diseases of the cardiovascular system, improve blood capillary microcirculation, improvement the action such as brain blood circulation, platelet aggregation resistance, used in the treatment of cerebral infarction and its aftermath, cerebral thrombosis, coronary heart disease, so its development for food additives, health food and medicine and other related products, has the very high development potential.
Part Of Used
As the Customers' Request
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Dihydroquercetin powder can improving blood capillary elastic, anti-inflammatory.
2. It can antioxidation especially prostatic cancer.
3. It can preventing vascular disease.
4. It can maintaining vascular resistance.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used as pharmaceutical materail.
2. Applied in healthcare field, it was used in capsules, health food, healthcare products and other beverages.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China