Dihydromyricetin is a natural antioxidant with good prospects. The physicochemical properties of dihydromyricetin were analyzed by ultraviolet–visible spectrometry, infrared spectrometry, scanning electron microscopy, differential scanning calorimetry, Xray diffractometry. The result showed that dihydromyricetin and lecithin inthe complex were combined by non-covalent bond, did not form a new compound and the solubility of dihydromyricetin in n-octanol was significantly enhanced.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Clearing the free radical in body and antioxidation.
2. Antibiotic action.
3. Protecting the Liver.
4. Reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat.
5. Anti inflammation.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used as pharmaceutical materail.
2. Applied in the field of healthcare products, it was used in capsules, health food, healthcare products and other beverages.
3. Applied in cosmetic field.