Appearance:Brown red fine powder
Cynomorium, which has a pleasant, sweet taste when raw, has long been known as a "famine food," that is, something not frequently eaten, but nourishing enough to help people survive when the standard foods are insufficient.
1. Cynomorium Songaricum Extract can be applied in food field, in coffee and other drinks; in pharmaceutical field, as raw material of aphrodisiac gellants, it is often added in health food and drugs;
2. Besides, it can enhance the immune system and promote body's immunity. It clears up the free radical and has anti-aging functions, meanwhile, it can prevent arteriosclerosis. It has an impact on genital system to strengthen the activity of sperm, so it is a good cure for malesterility.
3. In traditional Chinese medicine, cynomorium is considered a mild, yet powerful, jing herb. Its primary functions are to tonify the kidney, strengthen the tendons, and nourish the blood to alleviate the blood-deficiency type of constipation.
4. In addition, it can prevent gastric ulcer, inhibit gathering of blood platelet and is effective to AIDS. Cynomorium Extract containing Anthocyanin, Triterpenoid saponins, Tannin, carrots glycosides (Daucosterol), β-Sitosterol, Ursolic acid, Catechin, Gallic acid. naringenin-4′-O-pyranogluoside and succinicyacid.
5. Cynomorium Songaricum Extract appears to inhibit HIV, improve blood flow and lower blood pressure. It may also have a hormonal effect that would confirm its efficacy in treating impotence.
3rd Floor, Building A, Science and Technology Park, Xi'an University of Technology, No.26 Dengling Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an, China