Cynomorium, which has a pleasant, sweet taste when raw, has long been known as a "famine food," that is, something not frequently eaten, but nourishing enough to help people survive when the standard foods are insufficient.
In fact, a city in China is named for cynomorium because of this benefit. The city is near Anxi (in today's Gansu Province), which lies at the center of the ancient Silk Road, and was long considered as the key to the West. During the Tang Dynasty, Anxi was established as a military base to gain control over Middle Asia. About 40 miles away was an old Han Dynasty town called Kugucheng, also of strategic military importance.
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. Herba Cynomorii Extract can enhance the immune system and promote body's immunity.
2. It clears up the free radical and has anti-aging functions, meanwhile it can prevent arteriosclerosis.
3. It has mutual function to glucocorticoid to adjust it to the needs of body.
4. It can relax the bowels and promote digestion.
5. It has an impact on genital system to strengthen the activity of sperm, so it is a good cure for male sterility.
6. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor functions with exist of oleic acid and hexadecanoic acid in it.
7. In addition, it can prevent gastric ulcer, inhibit gathering of blood platelet and is effective against AIDS.
1. Herba Cynomorii Extract can applied in food field, which is used in coffee and other drinks.
2. It can also applied in health product & pharmaceutical field, as raw material of aphrodisiac gellants, it is often added in health food and drugs.
3. Besides, it can applied in food field, which is an anti-aging ingredient can be added in cosmetics.