Sodium copper chlorophyll powder is a type of green pigment contained in photosynthetic organisms such as plants, algae and cyanobacteria. Chlorophyll has many functions such as hematopoiesis, providing vitamins, detoxification, and disease resistance.
Chlorophyll is dark green to blue black powder, easily soluble in water but slightly soluble in alcohol and chloroform, with transparent jade green water solution without sediment.
Need more information, please contact us freely. We are a professional supplier in plant extract, looking forward to cooperation with you and your team.
Part of Used
Place of Origin
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
1. It can clear up odors of putrefaction effectively.
2. It plays an important role in cancer prevention.
3. Chlorophyll has good tinting power and stability in neutral and alkaline solutions.
4. It has a protective effect on the liver and promotes the healing of gastric and intestinal ulcers.
5. It has a strong antibacterial effect and is suitable for surgery, ulcerative cancer, acute rhinitis and sinusitis, chronic ear infections, inflammations, etc.
1. Used in the field of medicine to protect the liver and other diseases.
2. It can be used as a food coloring, widely used in cakes, beverages, ice cream, etc.
3. It can be used as a daily chemical raw material.
4. Sodium copper chlorophyll powder is also used in healthcare products.